- Upon arrival, call the shop to let us know you have arrived
- Face masks ARE required to enter and the entire time you are in
the shop. Sorry NO EXCEPTIONS!
- We have hand sanitizer at the desk we ask to use upon your
entrance. Please do not touch anything in the shop.
- Please if you arrive early, remain outside until we are ready for
you, and we will call you in.
- We will take your temperature with an infrared no touch thermometer
and record it. If you have a 100 temp you will have to leave
- Only the individual being tattooed will be allowed into the shop.
Sorry NO pets or friends or even parents. They can wait outside or
- No food or snacks are allowed. Water or appropriate beverages
allowed. Please eat before coming.
- If you have been feeling ill with cold/flu like symptoms or feverish,
we will reschedule your appointment. If you do decide to show up you
will be asked to vacate the premises immediately!
- Consultations will be by appointment ONLY taken by phone.
DO NOT walk in. You will be asked to leave.
Copyright 2013. Tiki Tattoo. All Rights Reserved. SBD Body Art Inc., dba Tiki Tattoo
Its been a long time waiting to make this announcement.
First, I would like to give a huge thank you to all for the
support everyone has shown. It was truly over whelming!
I'd also like to thank all of our clients and new potential
clients for hanging tough during a scary and unsure time.
We will be rescheduling our earliest appointments that
have been displaced by the pandemic shutdown . Due to
this unfortunately all new appointments will be scheduled
after such is in place. We do apologize for this but we
must be fair. We will be in contact with all displaced
appointments starting July 7th.
Also starting on the 7th, ALL consultations will be by
appointment only, made by phone. There will not be
any walk in service at all. We must do this to protect our clients, staff, and you. Also there is a whole new bunch of stuff that is new following this. It will be strictly enforced with out question. We are not trying to be mean or seem cold but we have protocols to follow for all of our safety. So please respect them.
Once more we would like to thank everyone for you
business and understanding.